We have periodically organized and won small battles, such as desegregation, and voting rights. When we use the HOLY SPIRIT and FAITH In Action; satan knows his time is up! Whenever SATANS' PLAYGROUND is in jeopardy, he uses his dumb devil's to come up with more and more deceit. THEY use new tactics and obstacles, i.e. poor education, capitalism, prison system to further the cause of evil. Evil spelled backwords is Live, we want to Live for the revolution, not die for it! GOD spelled backwards is Dog- self explanatory!
Niggas spelled backwards is saggin'. If Niggas keep saggin', they gone keep braggin'!
One has to understand that Satan has ruled long enough! GOD'S People have endured enough brutal hatred that we too have the capacity to fight for the devil; to kill, steal, and destroy God's People.
Prime example, Black on Black Crime is nothing more than internalized racism, misdirected, cowardly anger towards an enemy that we now see as ourselves.
Not every White person is against us, and not every Person of Color is for us! No matter what skin team you are on, it's One God, One Blood and One Destiny-Freedom or Death!
Prime example, Black on Black Crime is nothing more than internalized racism, misdirected, cowardly anger towards an enemy that we now see as ourselves.
Not every White person is against us, and not every Person of Color is for us! No matter what skin team you are on, it's One God, One Blood and One Destiny-Freedom or Death!
91 comments:
This website is 4 people with good thoughts & no B-S on they mind.Also it is 4 people who has a lot to say not garbage.It is time 4 the people 2 come together & keep the PEACE.The people had there fun now it is time 2 work 2 make Milwaukee a better place ok.I know there are going 2 be a few HATERS but that is life.Have fun & speak your PEACE.
Goodmorning powerful people in the world,May God Bless all of you & Thank the Lord for another Bless day.
A mad black sister is someone who has a lot of love for her Alderman McGee Jr .I wonder how many people will come to this page with good thoughts.
It's our turn to flip the script, it is our time to shine.Blacks made almost everything there is but the white claim the fame.It is time for us to take back whats ours and live the good life now.
Finding your blog makes me thankful that I live 60+ miles to the north.
Being black and ignorant is not going to get you anywhere. I have friends that are black, educated, live in beautiful homes, have children that are well adjusted, etc. Unfortunately you don't hear much about them. They are despised by their black "brothers" because they are jealous of their success. The "hood" blacks call them "Uncle Toms," (outdated). People, like the McGee's of the world, hinder rather than help the black plight. Case in point with the recent recall election of Jr. McGee. Just take a look at this actions. He's an embarrassment. If you really want to change things, get some education, keep your zipper up, go to church, and be responsible for your actions. One more thing, "ebonics" is not english. Learn how to speak clearly without using "nigga" and "like a muhfuh" and you will be surprised how far it may get you., especially in a job interview.
Blame whitey. That's the ticket. Good luck with that.
"...Because White Supremacy was created for white people to rule the world based on skin color, white people have received preference through the use of deceit and or violence. Satan has ruled TOO LONG! HISTORY has shown that RACISM-White Supremacy(EVIL) can be defeated by GOD'S PEOPLE (GOOD)!"
And Africa speaks high of the BLACK thuggery of control? Well seems we all have something to look forward to than!
"...THEY use new tactics and obstacles, i.e. poor education..." Thank you teachers Unions.
"...capitalism..." it is what makes the world go round and puts money in your pocket.
"...prison system to further the cause of evil...." And I thought the prisons were for people who broke the law!
Some good points Mr. McGee I just wish you had a greater understanding of that which you speak of. You could be doing something truly positive instead of running that old rasta game of disinforming people with random foolishness that draws in the weak and vulnerable. If I were stoned it might actually work. Capitalism raises up the masses more than it holds them down. Wealth may not be equally distributed but such is the way of the world and the way the lord made it. Those that work hard and acheive of any race will rule those of us who do nothing for ourselves. My father immigrated from the West Indies in '72. He has seen and lived through actual poverty, the kind you dream of but have no concept of living through. It is capitalism that allowed him to raise parts of our family out of poverty and nothing else. He was given a chance and worked hard sacrificing often for our betterment. I urge you to do some reading and express the true path out of darkness. It is not an overnight task but a multi generational one that involves internal solidarity. Satan moves by telling us what we want to hear. Don't do his work for him.
The Lord could care less about your social equality keeping the brother down. He wants you to harvest the fields of the unsaved and sinful people to be Saved through Him (Jesus). If your not doing this, then you are doing Satans work. Now who's doing the devils work by inciting class envy?
Desegregation didn't work. All the white people moved to the suburbs and now the schools are segregated again. So how was that a triumph for african-americans?
Just be honest, that is all we can ask -- no disinformation -- lift people up -- don't push them back down -- if you claim to be a believer then you know what you have to do. Uplift and praise, be better than your father and you may bring him around still.
I posted some brief comments about how I feel, and right away Dumb Devils responded with nothing but pure ignorance. Martin Luther King Jr. at one point had me believing his message was soft compared to Malcolm X, but I now believe his message showed the world how purely evil these Dumb Devils are!! It is obvious that individuals did not read my statements with a pure unbiased heart. What I said it 100 % correct.
That is the reasons this page was made to see how many idoits will responed with a negative note. So now you see what the people really think about the things that are coming out of your mouth.They don't want to hear the real they want to hear B-S. So give the people what they want and go from there and lets see how far your words go then.By the way to all the mothers out there have a safe and Bless Mothers Day.PEACE OUT TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS MAD WORLD:
God bless you fools, may you one day revel in HIS countenance and rebuke your sinful ways and foolish past. I was wrong that any good would be present in this site. Glory be to HE, the I Am that I Am, in the name of His son, Amen
Praise God:This morning shows how good God is,and on time.Our very own Alderman Mike McGee Jr. got more time on the radio this morning and that was a Blessing.That shows that him & Rob Hardy are doing a good job on the air wave.Maybe it was time for the Commander to step down to do other things and let them do the radio show.But from time to time let the Commander come back and let the public have it,I mean by have it say what the Alderman can't say or what the Commander needs to get off his chest.I miss the Commander with his outspokeing comments he makes my day with the truth and that is whats wrong with this world they don't like the truth they want to hear bullshit.Until next time PEACE OUT MY PEOPLE KEEP MILWAUKEE SAFE as they say: I'll HOLLA BLACK LATER
How can you profess God and your brand of hate in the same thought?
God is not hate, God is love.
You are hate.
Try an original concept, take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else for a change.
To those that don't know God and hate I have reasons to hate and so did GOD. "You shall not hate your brother in generation of those who hate me, righteouness and hate wickedness. The Lord loves those who hate evil; I hate double-minded men, but I love. Do I not hate them that hate thee, O Lord? a time to love, and a time to hate; I hate robbery and wrong; I will hate evil, and love good, and establish. I hate.,"I despise your feasts,and I your neighbor and hate your enemy.'either he will hate the one and love."Blessed are you when men hate you,me and does not hate his own father.The world cannot hate you,but it want,but I do the very thing I hate.So I hate life, because what it done.I hate all my toil in which I had and you will be hate by all for my that it has hate me before it hate you.the world has hate them because they hate by men and hating one another;There are six things which the Lord hate.,one who does evil hate the light,and does and he who hate life in this world.He who hate me hate my Father also.For no man ever hate his own flesh,But he who hate his brother is in the darkness, and walks in the darkness,and does not know where he is going,because the darkness has blinded his eyes.For those who know the word can feel my pain and God's too.I do hate nobody I just hate the things that are going on in the world and I can't stop it nobody can so I go on day by day hoping for a change.Until next time PEACE OUT AND I WILL HOLLA BLACK.Read your world to learn about HATE.
In the last statement I wrote I meant to say: "I don't hate nobody I just hate the things that is going on in the world and I can't stop it nobody can, so I go on day by day hoping for a change."
We all hope for change, but you make no justified call for change when you use half truths and lies. It is through open discourse and unassailable character that our arguments are advanced. If we are not above reproach then any authenticity of our argument goes up in smoke with our character. If we truly want change it must begin with us, and that is why I have rebuked McGee seniors comments and why I urge JR to help with understanding and healing in the wake of his destructive comments. It is through personal integrity that the truth of our positions are shown to all who would look. there are clearly many people here uninterested in anything other than argument for its own sake. If you truly wish to help us, all of us, then a change must first begin within yourselves.
Glory to God
Amen I agree
MY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DON'T PUT IT DOWN.IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.I LOVE YOU WISH YOU THE BEST.LOVE ALWAYS YOUR LOYAL SUPPORTER MAD BLACK SISTER.
To the black community of Milwaukee.
now that junior mcgee has been exposed as the gangster and poverty pimp that he and his father have always been. It may be time for for real leaders to come forward. Millwaukee is not a ghetto. There are large and beautiful homes in the central city and its time to showcase them as well as the lovely hard working folks trying like hell to make life a little better
We have no interest in hate. The white community is only interested in helping.
So what do we do?
"1" Purge the Mcgees from all public life, they are waaaaaaaay wrong and are just common theives.
"2" Stop looking to the lowest common demoniator for role models. There are many fine black men who can lead the way. Fuck Snoop, Check out some of our fine soldiors defending this country.
"3" Stop blaming racism for the failure of the ghetto. I am so tired of taking a false rap because I am a caucasion man. I have tried to be as helpful as I can but I am now disalluisioned. As far as I'm concerned, the black community can just waste away, No more will I personally fix your plumbing or go to the electric company on behalf of of a worried mother.
Die if you want to. Protest if you want to. But at this point, I will take great pleasure in watching the ghetto burn
D. B. Thompson
Did Alderman McJackson, Jr., initiate a "punctuation buy back program" in addition to a "gun buy back program?" If so, "mad at the world" must be rich from that last post.
As far as "OVER SEA ASS PEOPLE," I'll wager Mr. Singh has paid taxes AND has paid more in business, property, and income taxes than you.
Yall got a S on your chest writing this bullshit on my Alderman page.Yall talk the talk,but can yall walk his walk.He has been set up and when he goes free I am going to see what yall fool asses has to say then.Stay strong you will make it we have faith in you.McGee for Mayor.
I wonder if you can get anal warts from being anally raped in a prison gang bang?
I for one could give a shit what the Mcgee's do, you do, or anyone else for that matter what another individual does is no reason for anyone but that individual to hang thier head low in shame. Let alone a whole race. When white priest were caught for molesting little boys I didn't see a whole white race hanging it's head in shame that was a fucked up comment to make when you start comparing one races evils to another white people beat out blacks a 1000 times over. So if you wanna condem Mcgee for his actions go right ahead I'm with you he did some selfish shit. But don't mix my black race in his crap because we're not all Mcgee's or Mcgee supporters, just like your not all child molesting priest.
U forgot about the other races in this world.But any way they don't give a rats ass about them either.If that black man win the election or Hillary Clinton win the election 2 be in the WHITE house it is going 2 be some shit.Because it will be History in the MAKING.The first BLACK man or the first WOMAN 2 make it in office.That is breaking news 4 real.All eyes on that shit.
Goodluck in court Mike,I love you and your true supporters love you too.Have faith in God because he is the head of our lives.They can keep a man down for trying.You learn from your mistakes.The Lord will bring you down for a minute to wake you up.So you can get right back on top of things the right way.I know for a fact, because it happen to me. And now I am Bless with no stress and my God did the rest because Jesus Christ is the Best.AMEN.
I admire your faith madattheworld, it's the seed of prosperity. maybe a daily prayer posted in here might be a good idea ...
Legion ,I think that is a good idea.May God be the Glory because he is the head of our life.I will post a daily prayer for everybody who log on this page.GOD BLESS EVERYBODY IN THIS MESS UP WORLD.Can we fix it, The world we never know to much mess out here.The biggest problem is this racist issues.
Thank You Lord Jesus for another Bless day.You woke us up this morning to fight all this madness that is going on in this low down dirty world.I wish it was a way that things can change but until that day come,I want to thank the Lord for giving me life and all the family I have and all the nice things that I have too.A special prayer goes out to all the McGee's and all the things that they are going through right now. Things will get better.Just watch and see.We fall down but we get up.
Good morning;Alderman McGee,May God be the Glory As he is the head of our life.The Good Lord Bless us with another day to fight the fight that is going on out here.John3:18,My little children,let us not love in word or in tongue,but in deed and in truth.That is for you keep on praying everyday stay in the word daily.I will continue praying too.1 last thing,our works and words should say the same thing.I love you.AMEN
Good morning Alderman Michael McGee Jr.Good Bless us this morning again to fight this fight some more.Believe in God and you'll believe in miracles:believe in his son and you'll experience one!-{John10:38,Though you do not believe Me,believe the works,that you may know and believe that the father is in Me, and I in Him.}That is the prayer for you today.I love you and miss talking to you,A loyal supporter and friend.Stay strong the Miracle will come and set you FREE.Just Believe in God.AMEN.
"They don't give a fuck about blacks,if it was up to them this city will be for all whites and the only blacks they would want is the ones who want to be white."
Want to be white? Do you mean getting a good education, then getting a decent job and raising a decent family? Is that what you mean by mean white? No wonder your race is going no where. Not with idiotic thinking like that.
Iinstead you should be black? Talk some stupid ignorant messed up version of english, dress like ganster thugs, replace your teeth with gold ones, hang around drinking 40 oz. cans of beer out of a paper bag, don't clean up the trash from around your house, breed like crazy with anything with a dick, live roach and rat infested apartments. Just keep being black.....
Shelly:All I have to say to you is that you need help and that we will pray for you.
Good evening,Alderman Michael McGee Jr.God Bless You and your family.I know that waiting is hard and you want some answers now.You is baffled by God's delays,wondering why and when and how long,will you sit in that dirty place.Just keep the faith and be patience Mike your day will come for you to tell your side.I love you, see you soon.A loyal supporter and friend.-{Habakkuk:2:1,I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart,and watch to see what He will say to me.}That is my prayer for you today.God stretches our patience to enlarge our soul.AMEN
Good Night,Alderman Michael McGee Jr.God Bless.It has been one today but I made it.I got this prayer for you from,Hebrews-13:5.{I will never leave you nor forsake you.}These are true words and true talk.Write you in the morning,I love you a Loyal Supporter and friend.Good Night and God Bless.AMEN.
Good morning and God bless you all. The charges against mcthug jr keep piling up and it looks like he will never get out of prison.
It's a good day!
Good Morning,God Bless,The Lord is our Shephard we shall not want.I am still praying for you.I love you and miss you,this is for you from-Romans 8:2,The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.Keep your head up you will be out here soon with your family and friends.Just keep your faith in Him, and all the time that you sit in that dirty place is time served for all the {GOOD things that you done out here}.AMEN
Is our true warrior Michael McGee unable to be posting here? I thought by now that lockups might have computers for the folks inside to use. At first, I be feelin sorry fo Alderman McGee and I still do. But I really be feelin sorry for that hatas, cause they don't know how good he be. I prays for all y'all hatas so that wickedness be leavin yo hearts!
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.May God be the glory as He is the Head of our life.There is no better test of a man's integrity than his behavior when he is wrong.This prayer is for you today by-{Proverbs16:9,A man's heart plans his way,but the Lord directs his steps}.Stay strong and keep the faith.God knows what is best for Everybody.I love you a loyal supporter and friend.AMEN
I had been wondering exactly what the function of Mcgee's "rapid response team" was. I was afraid that they may be an unsworn group of vigilantes out to prove that two wrongs don't make a right, but three do. Instead, they turned out to be nothing more than cheap bag men for Mcgee's ill fated extortion racket.
For those interested in being successful at this sort of thing, here are a few tips.
(1) Provide a product or service not readily available through legal means. The repeal of prohibition and the legalization of gambling narrows the scope of available products. Crack cocaine comes to mind. While it's true that your customer base becomes very sick and dangerous, at least they are regular customers.
(2) Fire insurance; For a monthly premium of about $500, the rapid response team could guarantee that the policy holders businesses or homes would not catch fire due to arson.
(3) Alternative daycare; Simply hang around a suburban grade school late in the afternoon. Students could be enrolled against their will and held in protective custody until their tuition was paid by the distraught white parents. This has been a very effective method for fledgeling criminal enterprises to meet that all important bottom line.
(4) Demonstrate your dedication. Enlist the services of follower, wrap him or her in explosives and run them into the Mayfair mall. This will show those crackers that you are serious. The only problem with this endeavor would be choosing a martyr. HEY! how about a snitch.
Now let's get busy. Your alderman is counting on you.
hey yall, it be me, Michael. There be dis guy hear name Ramon. I's needs yall to get him a big ol jar o Vasoline bcuz he be makin me bleed n shit.
I'm not a McGee groupie by any means but a little bit of class is never too much to ask. Try to avoid personal attacks with insulting language.
"Go, and sin no more"
Good Morning,and God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.I have been very busy with the family.End of the school year, 3 gradutations and one death in one week.So I will give you a prayer for the both of us from-{James-1:17,Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and comes down from the Father of lights.}God's love still stands when all else has fallen.Don't forget that and I love you and miss you. Mike keep your head to the sky don't never put it down.Plus one more thing.{Goodbyes are the law of earth- but reunions are the law of Heaven.}AMEN
Legion:Thank You,You said a mouth full just 4 me.God Bless You
It's McThug's day in court. The deluge of charges facing him do not scratch the surface of the damage he and his father have done to my city.
Just this morning, I saw scribbled in spray paint "FREE MGEE" on the wall of the old Roesevelt grade school on Hawley Rd. I played there as a child so it hit me in a way that made my blood boil. The WAPD is usually pretty good at catching young black terrorists but this time they slipped through a hole in the fence and did what they always do.
I don't suppose the fast responce team would like to clean that shit off my school today. I didn't think so.
Hopefully they convict his ass and ship him off to prison before he qualifies fro a lifetime of free money from honest hard working citizens.
My bet is he spends betwee 5-10 years in State and Federal Prisons.
McGee4Me!
Oh wait, convicted felons can't run for public office. HA HA, the end of McThug McJr McJackson McFelon, HA HA
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr..Now we know what is going on so now we can celebrate on your charges.This is my prayer for you today from-{Psalms:30;11-You have turned for me my mourning into dancing}.Think about what I am saying and then you will smile too.Thank God in your disappointment,Celebrate His grace and love;Know that He will never leave you And will bless you from above.The pain of disappointment is soothed by a heart of gratitude.I love you and stay strong it is almost over with.You will have your turn to shine and get this stuff back right out here just {Keep the Faith}.Our God is a on time God he will set you free at the right time.See you soon.A Loyal supporter and Friend.AMEN.
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.The devil is busy.I still have faith in you I know you is a good man with problems.You is smart,has power,kind,giving,do too much for these people with no life all they want is a hand-out.But you is there I don't like what I have been seeing out here,but when you get out and get yourself back right,I have alot of talk for you.I love you no matter what you do on your spare time you are only human and you can make mistakes or do wrong at times.We don't have no people who don't do no wrong out here .So stay strong and be patience your time will come.We all know that this stuff that is going on is to see if our people will act a dam fool so they can be locked up..This is my prayer for you today from-{Psalms:23;1-The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want}.Why worry when you can pray?Trust Jesus,He'll be your stay.AMEN
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.I love you and miss you.But may God be the glory as he is the head of our life.Good luck in court tomorrow, sorry I can't make it but you know why.I have a prayer for you from-{2 Corinthians:5;7-We walk by faith,not by sight.}Where God guides,He provides.I'll see you soon,it is a mess out here.I have alot to tell you when you get out.A loyal supporter and friend.AMEN.
AM 86.0 WNOV has come dangerously close to losing it's FCC licence and even criminal prosecution due to the inflamatory comments made by talk show host Lamont Harris, his guests and callers.
Thuggery and violence will not be tolerated by my city. An ill informed mob will not be allowed to sidetrack the most airtight case of political corruption in this state's history. The only result will be mass arrests, and an investigation into who and how any violence was insighted. The spotlight will be firmly focused on Jerrel Jones and his small wattage radio station. It won't be hard to connect the dots and make a case for a charge of using the public airwaves to incite violence.
The cries of racism and hiding behind religion will fall on deaf ears to a city that is already sick of the gangster mentality and gross mismanagement of the 6th aldermanic district. The fact that there are virtually no jobs or anything else of value there falls directly on the shoulders of the Mcgees and the few, but loud, supporters that they have been able to pay off and lie to.
Lies only work for a while and white flight is now a permanent reality. The one thing that whites can and will do, is to protect what we have built. Mr. Jones would be well advised to remember that the FCC giveth, and the FCC can taketh away.
Mike McGee Jr.’s - “Top Ten things to do when I get out of jail”:
10) Check MySpace, see if Foxxy News has PM’d me while I was in the can
9) Call Juneteenth Day victim, thank him for giving me vote of confidence in interview with Kane (and for not mentioning the “consultant” I “suggested” he bring on board for store expansion project)
8) Send gift basket to Rev. George King
(8a- Email Hugo Chavez, thank him for wiring money to Rev. King)
7) Gauge dad’s opinion of how much trouble I’m actually in by whether he’s purchased home in 6th district yet
6) Stop by City Hall, pick up pile of paychecks, endorse them to someone else so they can cash them for me
(I’m indigent! Indigent, I tell you!)
5) Talk to Rapid Response Team, see what they’ve been up to without any guidance (Juneteenth Day? That was you guys?)
4) Head over to Kim’s place, see if she wants “The Gatekeeper” to pay her a visit
3) Stop by proctologist, see if there’s a topical cream or something to stop this burning itch
2) Stop and see LaSonia, pick clothes out of trash
1) Hook up with D-Rock and Brotha Clean, see if it’s too late to “reach out” to Grand Jury
God Bless Good Morning Alderman Michael McGee Jr.I have a Prayer for you this morning from{Psalms 84:11-For the Lord God is a sun and sheild:the Lord will give grace and glory:no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.}Stay strong hold on the devil is busy,this is a test to see if you will break.I love you see you soon a loyal supporter and friend AMEN.
Well, it looks like the crimainl that you worship will not see the outside of a prison cell for a long, long, long time. Good ridance!!
Hey Shelly.
Way to kick these folks when they're down. They need a dose of reality.
Thanks for re-electing this scumbag!
Look... here's a simple fact. While you people are wondering where your next meal is coming from, McThug's off trying to wire $ 15K of YOUR MONEY to some bank accounts in New York City so that it'll be waiting for him in 30 years when he gets to see the light of day again. Read the federal indictment. It's all over the internet now. Read it, and thank yourselves for empowering this piece of crap.
A Mad Black Sister, I hope you're still around to see that "blessed" day...
If you worship McGee McFelon McJackson McThug as a God, I guess that makes you a devil worshipper!
Cast ye out of the 6th District!!!!
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.I have a prayer for you from Psalms 11:1-6;And when Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples,he went on from there to teach and preach in their cities.Now when John heard in prison about the deeds of the Christ,he sent word by his disciples and said to him,'Are you he who is to come,or shall we look for another?'And Jesus answered them,'Go and tell John what you hear and see:the blind receive their sight and the lame walk,leper are cleansed and the deaf hear,and the dead are raised up,and the poor have good news preached to them.And blessed is he who takes no offense at me.'I love you and miss you a loyal supporter and friend.Stay strong and keep your head up.AMEN
Don't worry Mikey, after sitting in jail for only 3 or 4 more months you will at least know how many years you'll be spending behind bars. You'll probably be out before you're sixty!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
God Bless,You Alderman Michael McGee Jr.Keep the Faith,Our God is a Good God and on time.It ain't your time right now so just keep on holding on and stay in the word PLEASE.I have a prayer for you from {Romans:9-33;As it is written,Behold,I lay in Sion a stumbling- stone and rock of offence:and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.}I have one more for you too from {John: 1-12;But as many as recieved him,to them gave him power to become the sons of God,even to them that believe on his name:}I love you and miss you a Loyal Supporter and Friend AMEN.
Oh, another blessed day can find you sitting in your jail cell. Stay strong and locked up for a long long time!!!! McIronbars4me!!!!
Rolling on Mike.....
At approxamately 11:30 AM. today, the "so called" supporters of jailed Milwaukee alderman, Micheal Mcgee jr. will take to the streets of the north side, violating numerous municipal and state ordinances. If recent history tells us anything, there will be trouble on a scale that we have become way too tolerant of and used to. The Milwaukee police and sherrif's dept. will do the best they can to keep order and minimize damage to person and property but still can do little to curb this type of carnage.
To add insult to injury, a race baiting troublemaker representing "The Nation of Islam" (Hey! Arent we at war with these guys?) will be speaking at a storefront church. I can only guess what incendiary hateful racist comments will blurt out of this idiots mouth. When he is finished, an angry mob will emerge and lay waste to an already destroyed ghetto. In the end, there will be plenty of blame to go around. For those who are unfamiliar with the face of racism in Milwaukee, Here are some of the names of the
responsible parties involved. Lamont Harris and Jerrel Jones of WNOV radio, Ashanti Hamilton, Micheal Mcgee sr. Eugene Kane of the Milwaukee Journal, and our own dysfunctional mayor, Tom Barret.
The chances of any of these guys spending the weekend in jail is slim to none, but rest assured, the guilt for the pain and destruction during this ill conceived demonstration of (un)civil disobedience fall on these collective shoulders.
A word of warning, After the homes and businesses are burned and looted, none will be rebuilt. If you think otherwise, look at what happened after Watts and East LA. So have your fun and send a message to the greater community. The whole world is watching and this revolution WILL be televised!
Hmmm, 3:00 PM July 25 and the turd is still in his cell. Thought he was supposed to be out by now?
Happy 59th day in your cell you slimy slug! McGee4BubbasPleasure
God Bless,You Alderman Michael McGee Jr. The devil is busy.Justice for Frank Jude Jr.Happen today.All that work you did came through.I have a prayer for you from{Psalm:34:13;Keep thy tongue from evil,and thy lips from speaking guile.}I love you,keep the faith and watch out for the haters that act like they are your friends and supporters.I want to write you but I can't.Hope to see you soon a Loyal supporter and friend.AMEN. P.S.You have another supporter to on this page,a hater supporter because they know more about you than me.HA!HA! KEEP THE FAITH MAYOR MIKE.
Happy 60th day in your cell Mr. Accused Felon. We are sending you three friends this week to keep you company. You will remember them when you see them. Hope you all have lot's of fun together. HA HA HA HA HA HA
God Bless you Alderman Michael McGee Jr.Today is my brother's birthday today,if he was still here with us he would have turn 30 years old today.I miss my baby brother just as I miss you.Things will work out just keep the faith.I have a prayer for you from {Isaiah:60:10;-For my name's sake will I defer mine anger,and for my praise will I refrain for thee,that I cut thee not off.}Stay strong and hold on you have a family out here waiting on you,friends and supporters that love you and miss you.AMEN
Mad at the World - What makes you think McSlug is reading this shit? He doesn't have a computer in his cell. If he did, he'd sure be logging into his MySpace to see if there's any boody calls in his future... and he hasn't logged in to that since 5/27/07.
God Bless,Alderman Michael McGee Jr.It is hot out here,but I got a little time to give you a prayer for today from {Matthew;5:11,12-Blessed are ye,when men shall revile you,and persecute you,and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,for my sake.Rejoice,and be exceeding glad:for great is your reward in heaven:for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.}I will write you later I love you and miss you a Loyal supporter and friend.AMEN
Mad Person - You are truly mad if you are going to continue to post in here worshipping Mr Shitbag until he gets out. I doubt your blog can even supportthat many entries!
The New Face of Racism.
Now that many of the old style "anti poverty programs" have been exposed as nothing more than racist graft, and the real recipients have been the usual suspects, a new tactic has been employed to attempt to steal from the taxpayers of Milwaukee. For lack of a better term, I can only call them the "Ghettolords".
Disguised as educated theologians, these men and women now hide behind the bible. These tax exempt storefront chuches have sprung up just as fast as federally subsidised daycare centers did several years ago. "The Church of All God's Children, headed by the reverend Brother Shaq. (BTW, He has no degree, or even a high school diploma.)" and the brothers ministry of "Gimme yo money" are now clandestinly financing urban terrorism efforts by what is left of the Mcgee criminal enterprise.
I realize that almost nobody reads this site but just in case there is an interested party who may want to look into some of the faces of racism in Milwaukee. Here are a few more names worth law enforcement investigation. Jenneta Robinson. Rob Hardy, and some idiot who calls himself Homer Blow. If even a casual look into the financial records of any of these individuals takes place. I'm certain that many federal charges can be filed. Keep in mind, that this problem is not a snake, it's a worm. cutting the head off will not work. The entire body must be crushed.
As for the Alderthug himself, his few pathetic supporters have already abandoned their efforts to spring him and have more than likely invested his defense fund in Old Enlish 800 and some crack.
God Bless,You Alderman Michael McGee Jr.I love you dearly,but the truth is the truth.These so call people that claim that they got your back don't really have your back.I love you and really support you but you don't listen.Ward Whiteman is right at some of the stuff he is saying.You went out the wrong way messing with the people who did all this B-S.They are out and you is still in this mess.I have a prayer for you from;{James5:16-Confess your faults one to another,and pray one for another,that ye may be healed.The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.}Keep the faith and continue being strong for the people out here.They are using your time in jail to come up in life.I know you didn't do that mess,but the people won't know because of the so call people who surpose to have your back is the(DEVIL).AMEN
"...invested his defense fund in Old Enlish 800 and some crack."
Very observant!!
Hey mad at the world, what happened? Have you abandoned your beloved Alderthug?
Ha ha, looks like you'll be sittin' until at least next year. Stuart Little gets to run around like a free mouse but not you, you sinner!!!!
God Bless,You Alderman Michael McGee Jr.God has been good 4 us because we R still here.The haters R out here 2 try 2 bring us down.Handle your business and I am doing mines.God is Good and also great.I have a prayer 4 U I love U and your family.Do the right thing and stay with the Lord.{Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust,Psalms40:4}A loyal supporter 4 life.AMEN
God Bless U Mike I love u and miss u dearly.I have been in alot of stuff with my kids but it is straight so far.Wish u was here to help but you got your own mess to deal with.See you soon a loyal supporter and friend.Take care and Keep the faith.This is for you from {1 Peter:2:6-Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture,Behold,I lay in Sion a chief corner stone,elect,precious:and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.}AMEN
"Prosecutors collected their first conviction this morning in a case relating to Milwaukee Ald. Mike McGee Jr., who has been jailed since May on separate sets of allegations relating to vote-buying and conspiring to have a man beaten.
Dimitrius L. Jackson, 39, who was accused alongside McGee of two felonies related to a planned beating of a man in retaliation for a burglary, pleaded guilty this morning to one count of solicitation to commit a felony-party to a crime and agreed to testify against McGee in exchange for having the second felony count dropped.
Jackson faces up to 1 years in prison and 2 years on extended supervision for his conviction, and his plea deal did not include any agreement about how much time behind bars prosecutors will recommend. He is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 10, the same day McGee is in court for a hearing on whether wiretap evidence can be used in his trial."
Bye bye Alderthug. Enjoy prison ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Hey Mike,I just wrote to tell you I love you and miss you Dearly.That is mess up how people lie and turn on the one who help them out.But that is life ,I will see you at one of your court hearing I guess.Keep your head up and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.Happy Holidays to you and yours.A loyal friend and supporter 4 life.
Ask McThug this when you see him. Do they give you figgy pudding in jail for Christmas? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
God Bless you Mike,The Lord is with you.I love you and see you soon.Your friend to the end.Happy New Years Baby.A Loyal friend and supporter.
I Love You,God has your back.Keep Up the good work.A loyal friend and supporter.
Evidently your business is failing as badly as McGee's defense! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
God Bless You Michael McGee Jr.,It is almost over now.Only God can judge you and he is going 2 do the right thing by u.I love you and pray 4 u everyday. A loyal supporter and friend until the end. Keep your head up and stay in the good book.God Bless{John 9:3-Neither this man nor his parents sinned,but that the works of God should be revealed in him.}Amen
Well, the jury received the case and found Thug Mike guilty after 2 minutes of deliberations. He was quickly dragged from the courtroom and strung up behind the courthouse.
The end of this story. Finally!
It ain't never over.This shit is the beginning of how the rest of you dum asses is going to be going down.The white man don't want no black person 2 have more power than them.So they will take you down anyway they can.This is 4 all you Mc Gee haters.Your turn is next please here what I say.Until next time God Bless.I love you Mike still keep your head up, it is 2 sides 2 a story. A loyal supporter and friend 4 life. MUCH LOVE.
"it is 2 sides 2 a story"
Ya der do be 2 sides. The side of facts and the side of fantasy. Facts say he needs to go spend 12-15 years in prison, fantasy says it's the white man keepin the black man down.
What a joke. The guys a thug.
God Bless the Mc Gee haters out here.I wish all of you good luck in the future and in life 2 come. I am a Michael Mc Gee fan 4 life and I still say they set him up.You think what you want and go on in life,why keep coming on his page with that bull---- you are stressing.Get a life and stay off McGee's dick,or do you want it when he get out? Ha!Ha!
God Bless U Mike keep on Praying & trying don't give up it ain't over yet.Have faith & keep on bein strong.God is going 2 see this through.I Love You a Loyal Supporter & friend 4 life.Ms.LynShady God BLess You & Your Family. Good Luck
Happy Birthday Mike,I love you & miss you.A loyal supporter & friend
Post a Comment